Meticulously designed to be your base for an unforgettable experience. The interior is grey & pink for a romantic and peaceful setting, has a very comfortable bed, bright living room with sofa, full bathroom, kitchen, and free parking.
CAUTION: studio on the 6th floor, NO lift
Perfectly set up for home office: wifi with more than 200Mbps (fiber), working desk and chair, washing machine, optional 24" PC monitor (extra fee). All services at walking distance: supermarkets, pharmacies, hospital, restaurants, cafés. Uber Eats is also available.
Designed with great attention to detail but with simplicity, the apartment provides a calm and cozy environment. Natural light floods through the windows of the sloping ceiling.
The large double bed is very comfortable and the bedroom has views of the Santa Justa Lift and much more from downtown. The separate bathroom is sleek and chic, with a shower, WC & washbasin, the kitchenette is fully equipped and the living room is furnished with the utmost comfort.
Your booking also includes 1 free and secure parking space for your car, in a covered parking lot at Praça da Figueira (200 meters away from your apartment). 2 street EV chargers (22 kW) are available at 550 meters.
Perfectly set up for home office: fast wifi with more than 200Mbps (fiber), working desk and chair. Fully equipped including a washing machine and an optional 24" PC monitor (extra fee).
All services at walking distance: supermarkets, pharmacies, hospital, restaurants, cafés. Uber Eats is also available.
Within walking distance, Lisbon's best experiences:
- Culture: all main sights, attractions, tours, Fado music, museums, and more within 15 minutes walking range;
- Food: an infinite choice of restaurants with great Portuguese food, ranging from popular to 2 Stars Michelin or the TimeOut Market, many delicious pastries shops, ice cream parlors, cafés, wine-tasting shops, etc. within 15 minutes walking range;
- Fun: Lisbon’s renowned nightlife with its maze of bars, clubs at just 10 minutes walking distance at Bairro Alto, and Cais do Sodré with its the pink street;
- Sun & Beach: the Tagus River with its bank promenade and sunbathing area is down the street, only 6 minutes walking. The gorgeous beaches of Cascais are only a 15 minutes train or Uber ride away.
- Shopping: wineries, cheese, fashion, gold
- Transportation: sightseeing bus stop (hop on/hop off), metro stations Baixa-Chiado and also Rossio are down the block as are many key-route bus and tram stops, the train station.
Unbeatable! It is within walking distance of everything Lisbon has to offer!
Located in the heart of downtown Lisbon in the Baixa neighborhood within the bustling historic city center, you'll be within walking distance of Rossio, Bairro Alto, Alfama, Chiado, the Castle, and many of the city’s sights and attractions.
At the same time, it is in a peaceful and quiet location during the night.
The street address is Rua dos Sapateiros, perfectly located between the major tourist streets of Lisbon: Rua Augusta, Rossio, and Comércio Square.
Lisbon’s renowned nightlife, with its maze of bars, clubs at Bairro Alto, and also Cais do Sodré is at just 5 minutes walking. The gorgeous beaches of Cascais are only a 20 minutes train ride away.
Metro stations Baixa-Chiado and Rossio are down the block as are, amongst a selection of appealing shops, restaurants, and cafes, many key-route bus and tram stop, and the train station.
Sightseeing bus stop (hop on/hop off) at 1-minute walking distance..