This studio is charming in its authenticity with a modern but distinctly rustic feel, has a very comfortable bed, bright living room with sofa, full bathroom, kitchen, and free parking.
CAUTION: studio on the 6th floor, NO lift
Perfectly set up for home office: wifi with more than 100Mbps (fiber), working desk and chair. Fully equipped including washing machine and an optional 24" PC monitor (extra fee). All services at walking distance: supermarkets, restaurants, cafés. Uber Eats is also available.
Natural light floods through the windows of this studio's attic roof, reflecting off the clean, white furnishings and creating an airy, open space. Well-lit, and welcoming, there is such rare attention to detail evident in the interior design and spotless cleanliness, that one feels immediately at home.
The large double bed sits against an original, stone wall adding a rustic and traditional feel to the place. The separate bathroom is sleek and chic, with a shower, WC & washbasin, the kitchenette is fully equipped and the living room furnished with the utmost comfort.
You will love its glamorous views over the Santa Justa lift, the Carmo Convent, and downtown’s vibrant rooftops. It was exhibited on Portuguese TV as a showcase for design!
Perfectly set up for home office: fast wifi with more than 100Mbps (fiber), working desk and chair. Fully equipped including a washing machine and an optional 24" PC monitor (extra fee).
All services at walking distance: supermarkets, pharmacy, hospital, restaurants, cafés. Uber Eats is also available.
Your booking also includes 1 free and secure parking space for your car, in a covered parking lot at Praça da Figueira (250 meters away from your apartment). 2 street EV chargers (22 kW) are available at 400 meters.
Within walking distance, Lisbon's best experiences:
- Culture: all main sights, attractions, tours, Fado music, museums, and more within 15 minutes walking range;
- Food: an infinite choice of restaurants with great Portuguese food, ranging from popular to 2 Stars Michelin or the TimeOut Market, many delicious pastries shops, ice cream parlors, cafés, wine-tasting shops, etc. within 15 minutes walking range;
- Fun: Lisbon’s renowned nightlife with its maze of bars, clubs at just 10 minutes walking distance at Bairro Alto, and Cais do Sodré with its the pink street;
- Sun & Beach: the Tagus River with its bank promenade and sunbathing area is down the street, only 6 minutes walking. The gorgeous beaches of Cascais are only a 15 minutes train or Uber ride away.
- Shopping: wineries, cheese, fashion, gold
- Transportation: sightseeing bus stop (hop on/hop off), metro stations Baixa-Chiado and also Rossio are down the block as are many key-route bus and tram stops, the train station.
Located in a prime location in downtown Lisbon, you'll be within walking distance of Rossio, Alfama, Chiado, the Castle, and many of the city’s sights and attractions, whilst it is in a peaceful and quiet location during the night.
The street address is Rua dos Sapateiros, perfectly located at Baixa/Chiado between the major tourist streets of Lisbon: Rua Augusta, Rossio, and Terreiro do Paço.
Lisbon’s renowned nightlife, with its maze of bars and clubs at Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré is at just 5 minutes walking. The gorgeous beaches of Cascais are only a 20 minutes train ride away
Metro stations Baixa-Chiado and Rossio are down the block as are, amongst a selection of appealing shops, restaurants, and cafes, many key-route bus and tram stops, and the train station..