Part of a great collection of apartments in this 18th-century building, it is very spacious and has a great design and free parking included. It has amazing panoramic vistas of the historic center and its cathedral. The building has a lift.
CAUTION: The 2nd bedroom has no window. No cats are accepted, no big dogs accepted. Only small dogs are accepted.
Perfectly set up for home office: wifi 200Mbps (fiber), working desk and chair, washing machine, optional 24" PC monitor (extra fee). All services at walking distance: supermarkets, pharmacies, hospital, restaurants, cafés. Uber Eats is also available.
The compact design and open plan restoration of living space have taken full advantage of the great views from the 6th floor overlooking the city with a cool juxtaposition of form and style, design, and comfort.
The rustic wood floors, muted color palette, and sparse space-age environmental design are soothing and simple and give the older apartment renewed character. In a building with a lift.
A fun mix of contemporary and vintage furnishings and decor lend a timeless quality that accentuates the recent renovations. With two full bedrooms, the main guest suite has an en-suite sink while extra guests will find a comfortable double sofa bed in the living area. Sleek and utilitarian kitchen and baths feature updated fixtures and luxury amenities.
Subtle and warm but refreshingly modern, this is a simple and inviting space in a great urban setting.
Your booking also includes 1 free and secure parking space for your car, in a covered parking lot at Praça da Figueira (650 meters away from your apartment). 2 street EV chargers (22 kW) are available at 300 meters.
Perfectly set up for home office: fast wifi with 200Mbps (fiber), working desk and chair. Fully equipped including a washing machine and an optional 24" PC monitor (extra fee).
All services at walking distance: supermarkets, pharmacies, hospital, restaurants, cafés. Uber Eats is also available.
Within walking distance, Lisbon's best experiences:
- Culture: all main sights, attractions, tours, Fado music, museums, and more within 15 minutes walking range;
- Food: an infinite choice of restaurants with great Portuguese food, ranging from popular to 2 Stars Michelin or the TimeOut Market, many delicious pastries shops, ice cream parlors, cafés, wine-tasting shops, etc. within 15 minutes walking range;
- Fun: Lisbon’s renowned nightlife with its maze of bars, clubs at just 10 minutes walking distance at Bairro Alto, and Cais do Sodré with its the pink street;
- Sun & Beach: the Tagus River with its bank promenade and sunbathing area is down the street, only 6 minutes walking. The gorgeous beaches of Cascais are only a 15 minutes train or Uber ride away.
- Shopping: wineries, cheese, fashion, gold
- Transportation: sightseeing bus stop (hop on/hop off), metro stations Baixa-Chiado and also Rossio are down the block as are many key-route bus and tram stops, the train station.
Unbeatable! It is within walking distance of everything Lisbon has to offer!
Located in the heart of downtown Lisbon in the Baixa neighborhood within the bustling historic city center, you'll be within walking distance of Rossio, Bairro Alto, Alfama, Chiado, the Castle, and many of the city’s sights and attractions.
At the same time, it is in a peaceful and quiet location during the night.
The street address is Rua do Comércio, perfectly located between the major tourist streets of Lisbon: Rua Augusta, Rossio, and Comércio Square.
Lisbon’s renowned nightlife, with its maze of bars, clubs at Bairro Alto, and also Cais do Sodré is at just 5 minutes walking. The gorgeous beaches of Cascais are only a 20 minutes train ride away.
Metro stations Baixa-Chiado and Rossio are down the block as are, amongst a selection of appealing shops, restaurants, and cafes, many key-route bus and tram stop, and the train station.
Sightseeing bus stop (hop on/hop off) at 1-minute walking distance..